Friday 20 June 2008

My dirty little secret

I know this will come as a surprise but I love reading gossip magazines. Sometimes I just need to take a break from the newspaper or what ever book I am stuck into. It is kind of like picture books for adults. I read the newspaper almost everyday and we are not talk The Sun, Daily Mail, or Daily Mirror. I just get tired of reading pretty much the same thing.

We are fighting the “bad” guys in Iraq


We are fighting the “bad” guys in Afghanistan


Young men and women are dying in Iraq


Young men and women are dying in Afghanistan


Iran does not have a nuclear bomb but if it did it would drop it on us

It’s a good time to be a saver.


A bad time to be a borrower.


Housing prices are going down


Inflation is going up

Food is really expensive


Petrel is really expensive


Everyone in all of Europe is either on strike or planning a strike this is caused by the fact that petrel is really expensive

Everyone is pissed off at China for their human rights violations


The great majority of Africa is starving

Actually a lot of people in the world are starving and dying of diseases.


Global warming is happening faster than expected and we are all going to die, Die, DIE.(if I had know this I would not have perfect the art of taking a shower in 4min to save water).

So anyways sometimes I just need to read something light hearted and ridiculously stupid. So in my weakly Hello and Okay magazines this week I learned.

Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston have swapped boyfriends.

Angelina Jolie is pregnant with sextuplets


You can spending £100,00 on a wedding dress and still have it be ugly as %&*@

Wayne and Coleen spent £5million on their wedding


Not to worry they signed a £2.5million deal with OK magazine for exclusive rights so they only
had to foot half the bill.


Sienna broke it off with Rhys by phone

What Kate Middleton does with all her free time since she does not have a job


That floral and graphic print are bit this summer. So are play suits but lets be honest unless you have the build of a model you are just going to look stupid.

See that was much more fun than reading the newspaper.

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

Hmm, neither one did much for me. In a month or so, though, the college football season preview magazines will start coming out. Maybe that's my gossip mag equivalent.