Wednesday 4 June 2008

Dat dat duh

Okay so here it is my first entry. It should be special, it should be momentous, it should change the lives of everyone who reads it.

Heck who am I kidding I will be lucky if my own parents take the time now and again to read it to keep up with what their daughter is up too.

I am not really sure what my goals for this blog are yet. I would say the main one would be to keep my family up to date so that my mother no longer has to field the "Hows Emma doing?" question. I also want to be able to share my photos with everyone easily so I have a feeling that this blog will be photo heavy so sorry if you hate photos this blog is not for you. I think the third thing this blog will allow me to do is recount stories of the common sense challenged and funny stories and incidents that may occur in my life. So if you use the escalators on the underground and stand on the left watch out I will name and shame you.

Well that is three idea on where this blog will go. I will sleep on it and see if any more come into my head. Thanks for reading, watch this space

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

Woo hoo! First comment on the first post. I rock.

Yankee in England said...

As the first commenter on the first post you win a free life time supscription to my blog