For that reason we have decided to write an Autumn Bucket List and this season we also really wanted to put a lot of focus on using seasonal foods and recipes. I have divide them into two lists for that reason. Again it is not all about crossing everything off but about the thought process and having a place to draw ideas from instead of starting with a blank canvas.
Autumn Bucket List
- First Day of Preschool Photo with
- Interview Joss about her life
- attend a Farmer's Market
- Trick or Treat with Joss and Jasper
- Leaf Prints with Joss
- Try the White Lion (this is a carry over from the Summer Bucket List)
- Eat at the Cherry Tree
- Document Life (this deserves it's own post)
Autumn Food Bucket List:
- Squash Rissoto
- Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup
- Pappardell with Roasted Squash and Ricotta
- Butternut Squash and Chorizo Shells
- Roasted Corn Cesar Salad ( I have already made this recipe, to the wise it has too much garlic in the dressing and this come from someone who LOVES garlic who find reasons to add garlic to recipes. I would at least halve the amount of garlic and or roast the garlic before hand)
- Buffalo Chicken Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte Syrup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Goats Cheese Frittata with Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Cake Roll (My mum use to make this it is GOOD!)
- Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
Again this is just a wish list I know that due to two small children a number of these recipes will not be made over the coming month. To be honest some nights I just end up having corn flakes for dinner but I love having a list to come back to and get ideas from.
What are your favorite Autumn activities and recipes?