With the new found skill of basic communication her early morning wake up calls now come with the question “Mama Go Bye Bye?”. Yes that was my daughter first sentence and one she repeats from the time she wake until driven to insanity you are out the door at some ungodly hour okay 7.30 but pretty close to ungodly. It really is easier than hearing her say “Mama Go Bye Bye?” on a continual loop.
These early morning outings has lead to many interesting observations.
1. People look at you strange if you are out pushing a pushchair with a child in it before .
2. If you get to the park before your child will be the only one there meaning you can sit on the sideline and not have to make sure they are interacting with the other children in a socially acceptable way. J has a new found love of screaming if anyone gets on a peace of equipment she has used at the park in the last 12 months so while she may be happily going down the slide if someone she does not like the look of tries to use a swing it can get ugly.
3. It is much quieter at 8 in the morning than late afternoon and as long as J is in a good mood in the push chair I can loose myself in thought while we walk.
4. There are a lot fewer people in the grocery store at this hour making it quicker and easier to do a shop.
5. J seems to generally be in a good mood at this hour where if I take her out in the afternoon some times she has the umph.
6. You get incredible views of the sea front.