Monday 30 March 2009

Who needs sleep?




Apparently not me. Learned an interesting thing this weekend when Mr Y in E was home on his days off. I sleep like a log when he is around, and don't when he is away. I slept really lightly last week and woke many times each night, Friday and Saturday night while he was home slept like I had not slept in a hundred years. Went to bed early didn't wake once and woke refreshed at unheard of hours in the morning for Yank. Anything before 9am on the weekends and you should consider yourself lucky to see Yank. On Saturday and Sunday I was up at the early hours of 7.15 and 7.36.




Mr Y in E went back to Warwick yesterday evening and I tossed and turned all night, woke numerous times. I was so all over the bed that even kitty would not snuggle with me. He curled up on his fathers pillows and mourned him, until I stole those in an attempt to make a pretend husband in the bed. I don't wake tired or exhausted more just irritated if I take the time to go to bed at a decent hour to get some sleep then sleep I should get. Not this crazy tossing and turning. If this is to be the norm I have a long 4 weeks to get through.

No comments: