What else have I been doing?
- Making repeated trips to the post office to deal with the sub human species who work there. Loving that.
- Writing out 60 Christmas cards. How do I know so many people?
- Christmas Shopping
- Making Decoration
- Making Gingerbread Cookies
- Cleaning up Gingerbread Cookies after Kitty breaks them all into crumbs
- Being social at Christmas drinks (really really hate this)
- Helping at church Christmas Bazaar
- Celebrating 2 Nieces and 1 nine year old cousin's birthdays that all fall way too close to Christmas
- Making wrapping paper
- Making gift tags
- Wrapping presents
- Killing Kitty for unwrapping presents
- Trying to figure out if there is a dirty dish fairy and how I get a hold of her
So probably really no different than most of the Christian world right now.
So now for the exciting new, after being extremely strict with my Weight Watchers Kick start program last week I am down 3.5lbs. I think maybe a lb of that was the fact that I went to a lunch time weigh in instead of an evening weigh in but even so I am happy. I celebrated with having a Chinese take away last night! Don't worry I was a good girl I had chicken chow mien.
I am 1lb away from my goal of being at 170 for when I take a break and come back to the US for Christmas. That is very achievable in the next week especially if I am as disciplined as I have was last week.
Total weight loss 24lb