Sunday 21 March 2010

22 Weeks


-How far along? 22 weeks!




-How big is baby? About the size of a papaya




-Weight gain/loss? +10



-Maternity clothes? Still refuse to give up a few non maternity tops but pretty much all maternity now.




-Stretchies? Found the first one on my bust of all places.



-Sleep? I tend to wake ever hour or two after midnight.




-Best moment this week? The Sprog kicking morning noon and night. Now my tummy actually bounces when the sprog kicked hard enough.




-Movement? Sprog is a good little kicker, mainly when I am still but throws a punch or two in now and again even when I am moving around.




-Gender? Girl




-Labor signs? none.




-Belly button in or out? In but getting shallower by the week.




-What I miss? Sleep.




-What I am looking forward to? Starting to buy bits and pieces.




-Weekly wisdom? If you tire yourself out you sleep better.

No comments: