Sunday 7 March 2010

20 Weeks


-How far along? 20 weeks!
-How big is baby? About the size of a cantaloupe
-Weight gain/loss? As much fun as you would all have watching me get fat I am not going to get on the scale every week
-Maternity clothes? Mix and match. Maternity for jeans and trousers and one or two normal tops but most of them have reached max capacity.
-Stretchies? None from pregnancy yet.
-Sleep? Somewhat better than previous weeks but my body seems to think 5am is a good time to be awake.
-Best moment this week? Having the Sprog go crazy after my morning glass of OJ
-Movement? Some pretty good little kicks not quite hard enough to feel on the outside yet.
-Food cravings? Anything baked, I am trying with all my heart with mediocre success to ignore this.
-Gender? Gut feeling is it’s a boy, we shall see March 11th-Labor signs? none.-Belly button in or out? In, but I did notice it was shallower the other day.
-What I miss? Doing anything with speed, I have gotten so slow at everything.
-What I am looking forward to? Philip being able to feel the kicks-Weekly wisdom? If you are going to wake up at 5am no matter what go to bed earlier.

-Milestones? Officially half way though the pregnancy this week.

1 comment:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Oh Wow, big congrats Emma, so pleased for you..... passing your driving test and getting pregnant all in one year... well done!!