Sunday 13 June 2010

34 Weeks


Dear Sprog,

We are getting so close now but still have over a month until you are scheduled to make your appearance. Mummy finished up work on Friday and looks forward to spending the next five weeks prepping for your arrival. There is still much to be done, I want to give the house a deep clean as who know once you arrive how much more than a wipe down and a vacuum it will get for a long time. Furniture needs to be moved around so that your cot can be put together, your pushchair has arrived but it is still in the box and will need to be put together. Your clothes need to be washed and put away and I need to get your cloth nappies and prep them for you. I also want to have some meals in the freezer so that we have good eats when you first get here. Hopefully this will all keep me busy for a while as I await your arrival. I can't wait to meet you.

Love,

Mummy

1 comment:

Jacqueline Sears said...

oh five glorious months! That sounds like heaven. Nap. Eat. Relax. check off your to-dos. Get in your birthing zone!

Yippee! I can't wait to see baby yankee!