Sunday 14 June 2009

Don't

Post at 5.15am in the morning when you have been averaging 4-5 hours of sleep for a week, it leads to mistakes. After much consideration into my feelings about the tube strike that hit London last week and very early in the morning when I couldn't sleep I wrote what for me it a very long post about it. I then with out noticing for over 24 hours posted it to my other blog Yankee Crafts in England. Having given it a lot of thought it does not seem right to delete it from my other blog and post it here. The moment is gone and the post was written at the time during the strike and it does not read the same after the fact. I hope you will take some time to hop over here and read it for yourself. I am off to make potato salad as I have just learned that Mr. Y in E thinks my potato salad rocks and living with a chef you take your chance to shine in the kitchen when you can.

No comments: